Pre-Proposal Non-Mandatory Zoom Meeting Notes for Engineering Services RFQ
Zoom Meeting Attendees, March 8, 2021
ECP Airport Staff Present:
Richard McConnell, Deputy Executive Director
Kathy Gilmore, Executive Assistant
Amy Zimmerman GRAEF
Andrew Kacer AECOM
Ashley Binder KEITH & Associates
Brian Thompson RS&H
David Scruggs ZHA
Flint Weinberg KEITH & Associates
Jason Toole CPH
Job Gammons James & Moore and Associates, LLC
John Greaud Barge Design Solutions
John Weavil SME
Parker McClellan Northwest Florida Beaches Int’l Airport
Rick Mellin ZHA
Scott Martin Walter P Moore & Associates
Tonia Nation AVCON, INC.
Q&A During Zoom Meeting March 8, 2021
There were no questions during the Zoom Meeting.
Executive Director Parker McClellan did clarify two items:
1. Following Evaluation Committee Review and Ranking, the top three companies may be asked to present to the Airport Board during the April 21, 2021 Board Meeting
2. This RFQ is the same as what was sent out last November, but with updated language for some inconsistencies and discrepancies.
The meeting began at 2:00 p.m. with Richard McConnell asking those who called in to identify themselves. The list of attendees is above. Mr. McConnell reviewed key items of the Proposal:
- April 6, 2021 RFQ Submittals Due by 2:00 p.m. CST; anything received after that time will not be accepted
- RFQ solicitation is posted in its entirety on our Business Opportunities web page at ([email protected]pcairport.com) and any addendum, or questions submitted up to Thurs., March 11 to [email protected]pcairport.com as listed in the RFQ will also be posted on the web page. Answers to questions will be posted on the web page by Wed., March 17.
- No direct contact or questions will be permitted with any employee of the District or Board Member. All contact MUST be in writing via email.
- Only one contract will be accepted and upon award a Professional Services Contract must be signed with the term being five years. Each year the Board will make a determination to extend the term by one year up to five years, following Staff recommendation.
- An Evaluation Committee made up of one Board member and Airport Staff will review all the proposals based on merit and submittal by the company and evaluated by what is listed in the RFQ. These will be compiled and presented to the Board who may modify and recommend a different ranking.
- The Project Schedule deadlines are very important (Paragraph D) in RFQ.
- The Project List is anticipated and subject to change based on conditions at the Airport, the Final Master Plan, and any Grant Awards that may be received from the Federal Government or the State.
- The list of Required Forms to be submitted are listed in Paragraph 4 and will be reason for disqualification if not submitted in proposal.
- Number of copies to be submitted: one original copy and 4 additional copies, and one electronic version on a portable drive.
- A Sample of the Professional Services Contract is included in the RFQ on the web page.
- Sample Forms are also included illustrating standard language and forms and federally required provisions in accordance with FAA.
The meeting was adjourned at 2:15 p.m.